Ever wondered if your love for stationery has gone to far? We have! Check out our latest blog post on the subject and back away from the stapler.
- You’ve started guarding your favourite pens and get upset when people borrow them without asking.
- You can’t help smiling when you open a new pack of post-its.
- The thing you’ve most looked forward to in 2020 is starting your new diary (we bet you like writing your name on the inside cover too!)
- You organise your colouring pens and pencils in ‘rainbow order’.
- The stationery cupboard is like Narnia to you – a world of magic awaits in the packs of unopened paper and pencils.
- You keep a pencil case stocked full of goodies in your handbag… just in case.
- You own a posh tape dispenser/pencil sharpener and want to tell everyone about how much they have enriched your life.
- Biros are simply not good enough – only ‘real ink’ will do!
- You carry a clipboard around with you for on-the-go note taking.
If any of the above apply to you, it’s safe to say that you are already a stationery lost cause. However if, like us, you can never get enough, do check out our vast catalogue of items, there’s sure to be something there for even the most discerning stationery fans.