Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitiser 500ml PRODUCT MAY VARY FROM IMAGE SHOWN
An alcohol-free (anti viral and bacterial) waterless hand sanitiser for people on the move or have no access to hand washing facilities.
Ideal for Schools and nurseries to help prevention of the spread of germs and infections.
Supplied in a handy 500ml desktop pump bottle.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.