Paper Plus Points – Terms & Conditions
How do Paper Plus Points work?
- When you register an account at paperplusuk.com you will automatically be registered to receive Paper Plus Points.
- Every time you log in and purchase products with us, you will collect points which can later be redeemed for a discount off your order total.
- 1 point is collected for every £1 spent with us (pre-VAT).
- 250 points is worth £5.00
- Once you have collected some points you can select ‘redeem’ at the checkout and the relevant discount will be applied to your basket total (pre-VAT and shipping).
- Points can be redeemed against any product on the website, but can only be used when purchasing via the site. Points are non-transferable to orders being sent via any other method e.g. email, telephone or fax.
- You can check the number of points you have collected at any time by logging in to ‘My Account’ and selecting ‘Point’ from the options in the right-hand menu.
- Points expire after 1 year.
You’ll see helpful reminders around the website about how many points you can collect by purchasing items. Don’t forget to keep your eyes peeled too for specific point’s promotions offering extra points for purchases or activities!
If you have any questions or queries relating to Paper Plus Points you can contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01444 238050.